SUNSHINE SUMMIT CHANCE TO WIN RULES
Promotion Official Rules
- Important: By participating in this Promotion, you agree to be bound by the Official Rules below and represent that you satisfy all eligibility requirements. The Promotion is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. NO CONTRIBUTION OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION. MAKING A CONTRIBUTION DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. To enter without making a contribution, see Section 6 below.
- SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Promotion is the Republican Party of Florida located at: 420 E. Jefferson Street, Tallahassee, Florida 32301.
- ENTRY PERIOD: The Promotion begins on Monday, July 18, 2022, at 12:00 am Eastern Daylight Time and ends on Thursday, July 21, 2022 at 11:59 pm Eastern Daylight Time. All entries must be received no later than 11:59 pm Eastern Daylight Time on Thursday, July 21, 2022 to be eligible for consideration.
- ELIGIBILITY: All federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding the eligibility of entrants apply. The Promotion is open to citizens and permanent residents (green card holders) of the United States who are legal residents of one of the fifty states, Puerto Rico, or the District of Columbia and are at least eighteen (18) years of age or the age of majority as determined by state law.
- ODDS: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- SUBMISSION GUIDELINES: There is one way to enter the Promotion online:
To enter without making a contribution, click here and follow the directions on the free entry page.
Entrants must follow form instructions and complete all necessary fields in order to submit an entry. Receipt of entries will not be confirmed by Sponsor. Entries must be received during the Entry Period.
- ERRORS AND ENTRY PROBLEMS: Sponsor is not responsible for computer, communication, or network problems or other submission errors that result in late or damaged entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any potential entrant’s failed attempt to upload or download any information in connection with the Promotion, or any technical malfunction that occurs during the entry process.
- PRIZE DESCRIPTION: At least ten (10) winners will each receive at least two (2) tickets each to the Sunshine Summit Daytime Program. The Sunshine Summit Daytime Program ticket includes entry to the Boots ‘n Beer Welcome Reception on Friday, July 22, 2022, and entry to the Sunshine Summit Daytime Program on Saturday, July 23, 2022. Consumption of alcoholic beverages are restricted to individuals 21 years and older with valid ID per Florida law. Please visit www.sunshinesummit.org for more information. The retail value of each Sunshine Summit Daytime Program ticket is $100. Additional restrictions apply as outlined in these Rules.
- PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: The Prize is awarded as-is with no warranties of any kind. The Prize is non-transferable. The Prize may not be substituted for cash or any other Prize; however, the Sponsor may, at its discretion, substitute a different prize of equal or greater value. The value of the Prize may be taxable as income under federal, state, or local laws. Taxes and other obligations, if any, related to the prize shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsor makes no representation as to the tax treatment of the prize. The winner shall have the sole and complete responsibility to seek tax and accounting counsel with regard to the tax consequences of the prize.
- DETERMINATION OF WINNERS: At least ten (10) winners will be chosen randomly, from the pool of all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. A drawing will occur daily during the entry period at the Republican Party of Florida headquarters located at 420 E. Jefferson Street, Tallahassee, Florida. The Sponsor may, at its discretion, conduct background checks on some or all of the potential winners to ensure they do not present security risks to Sponsor. Winners will be notified no later than Friday, July 22, 2022, by email or telephone. If the winner does not meet eligibility requirements, fails to respond immediately or no later than one (1) day to the winner notification, he or she will be disqualified, and an alternate winner will be selected from the remaining entries, in the same manner as outlined above.
- COPYRIGHTS & TRADEMARKS: The marks associated with this Promotion are the sole property of Sponsor. Third party marks are property of their respective owners. All Promotion materials, including these Rules, are copyrighted works owned by the Republican Party of Florida.
- REQUESTING RULES, NAME OF WINNERS, OR DESCRIPTION OF PRIZE: To receive a written copy of the Promotion rules, the name of the Promotion winners, or a description of the Prize, please send your request and a self-addressed stamped return envelope to Republican Party of Florida, Attn: Sunshine Summit Promotion Manager at: 420 E. Jefferson Street, Tallahassee, Florida 32301. Requests for a copy of the Promotion rules or a description of the prize must be received no later than Thursday, July 21, 2022. The winners’ names may be obtained beginning Monday, July 25, 2022. Vermont residents may omit return postage.
- INTERPRETATIONS & DISPUTES: Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and Sponsor’s interpretation thereof. All interpretations of the Rules and other Promotion materials shall be made at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding. Any disputes shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida and shall be resolved in a court of competent jurisdiction in Leon County, Florida.
- VIOLATION OF RULES & LAW: Entrants who attempt to violate or who violate these Rules will be disqualified. Entrants who tamper with Sponsor’s computer or network systems, or other systems, in an attempt to disrupt the Promotion or increase chances of winning, or violate any law governing this Promotion, will be reported to relevant authorities and disqualified.
- GENERAL LIABILITY RELEASE: By entering this Promotion, entrants release Sponsor and its agents from any liability whatsoever and waive all claims and causes of action arising from or related to this Promotion.
- OTHER CONDITIONS: This Promotion is void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply to this Promotion. If any terms or provisions of the Official Rules are held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect, except where prohibited by law. Sponsor reserves the right to change the Official Rules at any time, or withdraw, limit, modify or cancel the Prize.
- NO AFFILIATION WITH THIRD PARTIES: The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with any third parties like Facebook or Instagram. In addition to paragraph 15, by entering this Promotion, entrants release Facebook and Instagram from any liability whatsoever and waive all claims and causes of action against Facebook and Instagram arising from or related to this Promotion. In addition to paragraph 15, entrants who register for this Promotion via a third party like Facebook or Instagram must comply with that third party’s individual rules. Violations of those rules by the entrant shall be disqualifying.
- MISCELLANEOUS: Questions about this Promotion should be sent via email to email@example.com or via U.S. mail to Republican Party of Florida, Attn: Sunshine Summit Promotion Manager, 420 E. Jefferson Street, Tallahassee, Florida 32301.